Wednesday 27 June 2012

Muntari Interview

“It is the first major injury of my career, I have been quite lucky really. I was playing football with my friends, not on the beach though – I don’t go the beach, I can’t swim. It was a normal pitch. I could have picked up an injury playing for the national team, instead it happened in these circumstances. It hurt and so I immediately called Milan. Is Adriano Galliani angry with me? He has every right to be, but I know my body and what its reaction will be: I will be back soon. I’m not saying I’ll recover in a couple of days and I know I can’t push myself too far, but I will be back soon. January? Earlier. In any case, the club has stood beside me and will wait for my complete recovery.”

Rossoneri fans wish you a speedy recovery Muntari!

No comments:

Post a Comment