Thursday 21 June 2012

Clarence Seedorf, The magic wizard

Clarence Seedorf have decided to leave Ac Milan after 10 succesful season in the rossoneri colours. People have been criticing Seedorf lately, but what we cant forget everything he has done for the club. He has won several league titels with us but also two champion league titles and in his career he won a total of four champions league titles. He is a legend that wont be forgotten, a player who gave everything he had, despite his age, he always looked like he was 10 years younger when he played. The 36 year old Milan legend bid farewell to us today:
"I am leaving after 10 wonderful years. I arrived here at a delicate moment in my career, after having thought long and hard, and now I will do the same. I have to consider many aspects. I am looking for a project that convinces me. I am delighted about how my experience at Milan went. They were intense years, the seasons just flew by, as happens with all the beautiful things in life. I’d like to thank the club president and Adriano Galliani, all of the staff and everybody at Milanello. As for the fans, I would like to have the chance to thank them in a dignified way when the right moment comes along. I thank Italy, which has been my home for 13 years, and where I have brought two children into the world. There will always be a special bond, especially with the city of Milan. It has been an important adventure, half of my career I have lived in Milan with many different team-mates, who have allowed me to always be competitive. Nothing was premeditated, I had decided nothing until a few days ago. My decision to leave Milan was reached not long ago. However, our relationship is such that had I asked for a year’s extension we would have reached an agreement swiftly. Beyond the professional side of the working relationship, I have asked Dr Galliani for advice in my life. So, the possibility to continue to maintain a professional relationship in the future is open. I have spent more time in the last 10 years in Milan than with my family. Now I can continue my career elsewhere, choosing from a competitive range of options. But it won’t be easy, I want to make the right choice."
Great words from our legend! We will always remember you Clarence Seedorf!
Thank you for everything Seedorf


No comments:

Post a Comment