Friday 29 June 2012

El Shaarawy about his first season at Milan



El Shaarawy who was very successful and impressive during his first year spoke about his experiences with the club and fans. Recently he signed a 5 year contract with Ac Milan which makes El Shaarawy a 100% Ac Milan player.

"It was a great season. I didn’t expect to play this much: 28 matches and four goals. I could perhaps have done a bit more, but there’s still time to do so in the next few years," El Shaarawy said to La Gazzetta dello Sport.
His best moment of the season was his debut in SanSiro.

"My debut for Milan was fantastic. It was such an amazing feeling, also because I was right under the Curva Sud.
Popular among fans and players already


"It was an experience that I’ll never forget. It was like I was lost. I felt like I was in seventh heaven."



Let's hope next season El Shaarawy shows us all his true talents!

No comments:

Post a Comment