Thursday 21 June 2012

Francesco Acerbi


A very talentful defender coming from Chievo. Acerbi was born on August 10, 1988 in Dresano, Italy. He started off his career in Pavia where he had went on two loan transfer to get more experince. In 2010, he was picked up by the Serie B club, Reggina. Acerbi impressed with his dominance in the air at the back and with a very good positioning at the back. In 2011, he arrived at Chievo, the Serie A team and he played 17 games during his team at Chievo. In those games he got plenty of attention from top Italian clubs who saw a future world class defender in Acerbi. Acerbi is co-owned by Genoa but Milan bought Chievo's half of Acerbi and he will now show all of us why Galliani purchased in Francesco Acerbi.






Francesco Acerbi dream was also to play for our beautiful colours and he will give everything for Ac Milan I am sure.
Playing together next season
“I couldn’t wait to sign for Milan. I asked Mr Braida for a pen straight away. I was waiting in the hotel for the call and when it came I couldn’t contain my happiness.” Francesco Acerbi


No comments:

Post a Comment