Tuesday 10 July 2012

Traore about his arrival to Ac Milan

Traore after his first day at the club:
"I was surprised by the wonderful welcome from everyone. It is a dream come true to play here and now I want to repay that faith on the pitch,"
"It has been said that in Italy there is a more defensive style of football played, but I disagree: there is much more space than in France.

"I hope to demonstrate my talent here. I have been compared to Patrick Vieira, who at Arsenal showed his ability to perform both in defence and attack.

"I am a versatile midfielder, I have been accepted well by everyone. Being here is already a dream, now I am think about getting on the pitch.

"My team-mates who speak French are helping me in these days to understand the drills, but I will soon understand everything myself."

Welcome to Ac Milan Traore! I am looking foward to see you in action!


No comments:

Post a Comment