Monday 16 July 2012

Kevin Constant talking about Ac Milan

"I know that I am here because of Muntari's injury but I still want to play and win. I will give 100 per cent for the team. Now I have to prove that I am as good as my team-mates. I will try my best,"
"I am ready. I have to play with lots of personality, give 100% and even more. It is important for me to show that I want to stay here.

"My dream came true when I came here, the competition is so high but I am ready to play and fight for my place. You have to be perfect here at Milan and I will have to work harder than ever."

Kevin Constant also mentioned what he thought about the recent news about Ac Milan selling their biggest stars.
"We all know that Ibra and Thiago Silva are world-class players, but if they go then other players will arrive to replace them.

"The French league is a lot more physical compared to the Italian league, where tactics are more important, but it is growing. If they do go to the Ligue 1 then it will a positive experience for them."

No comments:

Post a Comment